Monaghan County Council has granted Full Planning Permission for the construction of 12 detached houses on lands opposite and to the east of Tedavnet Community Centre, at Mullantimore, Tydavnet. The application made by PDES Ltd consisted of (a) Site works to facilitate the proposed development to include general site clearance works. (b) Creation of a new access point to the lands from the public road with provision of a new internal access road to facilitate vehicular and pedestrian access. (c) Provision of a residential development comprising 13 no. units in total as follows: Housetype A – 4 no. 4 bed detached dwellings, Housetype B – 4 no. 3 bed detached dwellings, Housetype C – 2 no. 3 bed detached dwellings, Housetype D – 3 no. 4 bed detached dwellings. (d) Provision of associated garden areas and in-curtilage works for each dwelling to include parking and boundary treatments as required. (e) Provision of a residential communal open space area to include all hard and soft landscape works within the site which includes public lighting, planting works and boundary treatments. (f) Associated site works and attenuation systems as well as all ancillary site development/construction works to facilitate site drainage and foul networks for connection to the existing foul, storm and water networks along with connection works to the ESB network.
The planning permission comes with 13 conditions which may be viewed here: http://www.eplanning.ie/MonaghanCC/AppFileRefDetails/20473/0
The reasons for the imposition of the above conditions are:
1. It is considered appropriate that the developer should contribute towards the expenditure incurred or proposed to be incurred by the Council in the provision of public roads, public footpaths/cycle paths and public lighting that will facilitate the proposed development.
2. It is considered appropriate that the developer should contribute towards the expenditure incurred or proposed to be incurred by the Council in the provision of community, recreation and amenity infrastructure and facilities in the area.
3. To ensure the proper planning and sustainable development of the area.
4. To ensure a satisfactory standard of development.
5. In the interest of road safety.
6. In the interest of environmental protection and public health.
7. To ensure that the development is carried out in an orderly and planned manner.
8. In the interest of visual amenity.
9. In the interests of the visual and residential amenity.
10. In the interest of orderly development.
11. In the interest of orderly development.
12. To ensure a satisfactory standard of development.
13. In the interest of proper planning and sustainable development.