Local Councillor Paudge Connolly has welcomed the announcement of €23,974 for new playground facilities at Hollywood Park, Scotstown. The funding is as a result  of a successful application by Monaghan County Council to the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, and represents 75% of the total cost. Monaghan County Council will meet the other 25% cost by providing €7,991 to bring the complete cost of the works to €31,965. We look forward to the upgrade, as Hollywood Park is a very valuable resource in our community.