The community is invited to a charity coffee evening and Craft Fair hosted by Ballinode ICA in Tydavnet Community Centre on Friday September 22nd which is supporting the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Please come along and enjoy a welcome cup of coffee or tea with lots of fancy bakes. There will be a bric-a-brac stall, books and a raffle for a hamper and many more prizes. Many groups in the surrounding area will be there to demonstrate their skills and crafts. We welcome……
- Cathy Boylan with her vast range of patchwork, cushions and quilts
- Mary Sherry will have her fascinators on display
- Evelyn Fisher doing manicures and nail care
- Ballinode ICA member Geraldine Casey who has recently set up The Craft Farm Glaslough
- Threemilehouse Crochet Group
- Willie Steenson and Martin Clerkin will demonstrate the art of wood turning
- Wilma from JP flowers
- Olivia from Killymarley House of Beauty will have hints and tips on how to freshen up your beauty regime for the Winter months.
- There will also be a demonstration on how to make delicious, fast and nutritious porridge bread given by Danny, one of the members of Monaghan men’s shed.
- Local photographer Malcolm Totten will have some photos on display .
There’s a fabulous community evening in store, and it starts nice and early at 6.00pm, don’t miss it!