Well done to Sarah Bond (well connected to Quiglough, Ballinode ) who made the cake for the celebrity wedding of Irish rugby player Gordon D’Arcy and former Miss Ireland Aoife Cogan which took place in Castle Leslie last week. The previous week she was commissioned to bake a cake (see image) for the American Ambassador to Ireland, Mr Dan Rooney and deliver it to the Phoenix Park. It was a very fine inspired structure of a baseball player to celebrate the fact that Ambassador Rooney is the proud owner of the NFL Team ‘Pittsburgh Steelers’. Well done Sarah, “raisin” the standard of great bakes.
- Bookin’ the cooks
- Site For Sale
- Emyvale cycling interclub time trial
- U3A update 21st May 2013
- Emyvale Grand prix photos
- Eilish’s Childminding service
- Geel visitors, accommodation wanted.
- Bus to Bloom garden festival
- Ballinode ICA visit An Grianán for Monaghan week
- Launch of DVD “Life in Mullan”
- “Roll up the sleeves” day in Ballinode
- Shave or Dye for Tydavnet Macra
- Ballinode Church Barbecue on June 14th
- Emyvale Grand Prix cycle race in Tydavnet
- Don’t forget Tea Day for Enable Ireland
- Ballinode Tidy Towns
- School reunion, c’mon Barratitoppy
- Blackwater Learning Centre update Wednesday 15th May 2013
- Tydavnet Group Water Scheme interruptions on Friday 17th May 2013
- Patsy Solves the Cornagilta Mystery!