On Wednesday 6th June last 20 ladies from Ballinode ICA walked from Tydavnet community centre to support the Shauna McPhillips fund. It was a very pleasant walk. The rain stayed away and we took some very nice photos of the event. All funds raised from the charity walk will be donated to the Rhett syndrome fund and donations welcome. This was the last meeting of the season for ICA. We will be returning in September. However to launch our holiday season we are meeting at Tydavnet CC on Saturday 16th June next at 5.30pm for an evening of entertainment with the dogs. Greyhounds to be exact at Dundalk Stadium. Wishing everyone a pleasant summer and don’t forget Tydavnet parish show on Saturday 18th August. The ICA entry this year is wool crochet, tapestry and a knitted toy.
- Bookin’ the cooks
- Site For Sale
- Emyvale cycling interclub time trial
- U3A update 21st May 2013
- Emyvale Grand prix photos
- Eilish’s Childminding service
- Geel visitors, accommodation wanted.
- Bus to Bloom garden festival
- Ballinode ICA visit An Grianán for Monaghan week
- Launch of DVD “Life in Mullan”
- “Roll up the sleeves” day in Ballinode
- Shave or Dye for Tydavnet Macra
- Ballinode Church Barbecue on June 14th
- Emyvale Grand Prix cycle race in Tydavnet
- Don’t forget Tea Day for Enable Ireland
- Ballinode Tidy Towns
- School reunion, c’mon Barratitoppy
- Blackwater Learning Centre update Wednesday 15th May 2013
- Tydavnet Group Water Scheme interruptions on Friday 17th May 2013
- Patsy Solves the Cornagilta Mystery!