- Happy 90th birthday, Maggie!
- Rose of Tralee bootcamp
- Tidy Towns says thanks.
- Bookin’ the cooks
- Site For Sale
- Emyvale cycling interclub time trial
- U3A update 21st May 2013
- Emyvale Grand prix photos
- Eilish’s Childminding service
- Geel visitors, accommodation wanted.
- Bus to Bloom garden festival
- Ballinode ICA visit An Grianán for Monaghan week
- Launch of DVD “Life in Mullan”
- “Roll up the sleeves” day in Ballinode
- Shave or Dye for Tydavnet Macra
- Ballinode Church Barbecue on June 14th
- Emyvale Grand Prix cycle race in Tydavnet
- Don’t forget Tea Day for Enable Ireland
- Ballinode Tidy Towns
- School reunion, c’mon Barratitoppy
Daily Archives: August 9, 2012
Work started on 21st July, and now just a few weeks later, the place is looking great. The “Hidden Heritage” display will be on view, so do come along and pay a visit. Admission free. Why not avail of the … Continue reading
Upgrade works started on Saturday 21st July and ended late into the night of 7th August – the eve of the Pride of Place judging. It was a phenomenal effort from volunteers and past pupils in the area – an … Continue reading